Wearing a BP Monitor

Well, today I had to go get a 24-hour blood pressure monitor on so the doctor can see a pattern and if my BP is going up during the night while I'm sleeping.  I can already tell that this thing is going to be a pain in the neck, as it goes off every half-hour during the daytime and every hour at night while I'm (ahem) sleeping.  (Like I'll be able to sleep with that going on!)  Anyway, it will be worth it if they can get to the bottom of what is going on with the blood pressure swings.  Yesterday I wrote about clocks and time...  nothing like a monitor humming away and tightening up on your arm to remind you of how fast 30 minutes can go whizzing by!  :)

So I decided I'm going to just play my guitar and work on making cards today.  :)  Those are things that relax me and make me happy.

Here is the latest card that I made last night:

I copied this from an Email sent out for the 4th of July by Hobby Lobby and thought this would make a great card! I used Stampin' Up's cardstock and trimmer and then used the Tim Holtz die to cut out the little clip board top and then smudged it with Ranger ink in Vintage Photo.  I still have to make the envelopes to go with the card as it doesn't quite fit the regular size ones I have already made because of the little clip board top.

Anyway, it's been raining here almost non-stop for the past couple weeks so we had to have the Terminex serviceman come out today to spray because all the rain is driving the ants inside!!  UGH!

Here's wishing you have a wonderful day doing whatever makes you happy and relaxes you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answers to Yesterday's Quiz on Moses

In the Beginning....